Best and Freshest | Direct from the manufacturer!
Yes! We manufacturer Can B Superfoods in our U.S. facility. We use U.S. ingredient suppliers and order the highest quality Whole Food ingredients.
How do we offer such great prices? By manufacturing both our brands and manufacturing for other brands, we are able to pass those savings on to our customers.
Goji, Cacao, Maca, Chia, Flax, Lecithin, Matcha Green Tea, Yerba Mate' & Vegan Probiotics.
Raw Whole Food Superfood/Omega (not extracts).
nonGMO, Vegan, Gluten Free. It's a Lifestyle.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
Can B Superfoods tastes delicious mixed in just water. Drop a scoop in your shake cup or blender. Drink. It's that simple. You can also see how versatile our powder mix is.
- 1 3/4 cupsunsweetened almond milk or other plant-based milk of choice
- 2 Scoops Can B Superfoods
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 a frozen banana
- 1–2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 cups strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 2 scoops Can B Superfoods
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk Thai style
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup water
- optional: add ice
- 2 Scoops Can B Superfoods+ 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup chopped mango, frozen
- 1-2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (Pepita seeds)
- 2 (200 g) very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup (80 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup (60 g) cacao powder
- 2 scoop (40 grams) Can B Superfoods powder mix
- 2 tbsp (30 g) dairy-free chocolate chips